Dean of Engineering Office
Engineering 7 (E7), Room 7302
Direct line: 519-888-4885
Internal line: ext. 44885
I have poor study skills. What should I do?
- Make a 1-1 Peer Success Coaching appointment
- Leverage online learning resources
- Use the Tutor Connect tool
- Meet with one of the academic advisors in the First Year Engineering Office, by booking an appointment through a Student Services Advisor in the Engineering Undergraduate Office (phone: 519-888-4761)
- Talk to successful peers and/or WEEF T.A.'s about their study habits
I believe I have good study skills, but I am still struggling. What should I do?
Meet with an academic advisor and/or Engineering counsellor to review your study skills. Their perception of your skills may be different and further referral may be necessary.