Dean of Engineering Office
Carl A. Pollock Hall (CPH) 4301
519-888-4567 ext. 32718
How to order a replacement Iron Ring
A replacement Iron Ring may only be ordered by engineers who have attended the official ceremony - the Ritual of the Calling of an Engineer - which is restricted to individuals who received their Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) from an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution.
Contact any Camp Secretary if you have questions
Ordering instructions to obtain a replacement Iron Ring (Waterloo Alumni only):
- In a letter, to Camp 15, Waterloo, state you have lost your ring and need a replacement ring.
- Sign the letter. This is required to verify you are the obligated individual who received the ring initially.
- Include the following, required information.
- your full name with middle initial;
- year of graduation and discipline;
- a cheque or bank draft, payable to Camp 15, Waterloo, in the amount of $35.00;
- the size of ring you would like;
- your return address;
- phone number or email address.
- Send the letter to Camp 15, Waterloo at P.O. Box 188, Waterloo, ON, N2J 3Z9 (no couriers please).
Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of your replacement ring. To follow up contact Camp 15 directly.