Dean of Engineering Office
Carl A. Pollock Hall (CPH) 4301
519-888-4567 ext. 32718
How to receive a ring or obtain a replacement ring
The Iron Ring may only be obtained by attending an official ceremony known as The Ritual of the Calling of an Engineer. The Ceremony is restricted to individuals who receive their Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) from an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution.
Contact any Camp Secretary to determine if you are eligible to obtain the Iron Ring or if you have additional questions.
How to obtain a replacement ring (Waterloo Alumni only)
- In a letter, to Camp 15, Waterloo, state you have lost or need a replacement ring.
- Sign the letter. Required to verify you are the obligated individual who received the ring initially.
- Include the following, required information.
- your full name with middle initial;
- year graduated and discipline;
- a cheque or bank draft, payable to Camp 15, Waterloo, in the amount of $35.00;
- your old ring (if you didn't lose it);
- the size of ring you would like;
- your return address;
- phone number or email address.
- Send the letter to Camp 15, Waterloo at P.O. Box 188, Waterloo, ON, N2J 3Z9.
Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of your replacement ring.