How to order a replacement Iron Ring
A replacement Iron Ring may only be ordered by engineers who have attended the official ceremony - the Ritual of the Calling of an Engineer - which is restricted to individuals who received their Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) from an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution.
The Iron Ring Wardens of Camp 15 provide Iron Ring replacement services to engineering alumni of the University of Waterloo.
Replacement Iron Rings for University of Waterloo engineering alumni can now be ordered online:
2. Before you begin the online ordering process, please note that you will be asked to include the following, required information:
- your full first and last name with middle initial (from the time of your graduation);
- year of graduation and program of study;
- year and camp of obligation;
- the size of ring you would like;
- your full address, including phone number and email address; and
- provide payment in the amount of $35.00 plus tax.
3. Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of your replacement ring. To follow up or if you have questions, contact Camp 15 directly.