The objective of this training module is to educate employees returning to campus on how to stay safe and maintain a safe and healthy working environment for everyone.
Who should take this course?
All University of Waterloo employees (faculty, staff, unionized employees, TA’s and research assistants) and graduate students returning to campus for work during COVID-19.
Contact the Safety Office if you require a version of this training delivered outside of LEARN for those using University space and facilities but are not University employees. All University employees must complete the training in LEARN.
This online training module covers the following:
- Signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Infection control measures put in place by the University to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 on campus
- Procedures for screening and reporting illness
- Where to go for more information
|Online||Returning to Campus Safely During COVID-19 (SO2036)||30 minutes|
How Do I Register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to LEARN
- Login using your University of Waterloo WatIAM username and password
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of page
- Select the course name from the list
- The training module will then appear in your list of courses