We’re aiming to make Waterloo Engineering a truly world-class school of engineering – the destination of choice for outstanding students, employers, employees and partners around the globe."
Dean of Engineering, Pearl Sullivan
Setting the stage for future success with Vision 2015
How does the Vision 2015 plan uniquely position Waterloo Engineering for future success?
- By attracting exceptional people at every level.
- By committing to quality in our programs and services.
- By graduating engineers and architects equipped to make their mark on the global stage.
- By creating the environment for world-class research, and then rolling up our sleeves and doing that work.
It’s about maintaining our trajectory of excellence and finding ways to constantly innovate and improve. It’s about taking something great, and making it even better.
In depth information on the Vision 2015 Plan
- Eight strategic areas
- Making Vision 2015 a success
- Vision 2015 baseline
- Download the full Vision 2015 Plan (Accessible PDF)
Progress toward our strategic goals
In 2014/15 we extended our Vision 2015 timeline to 2018, to align with the University of Waterloo’s strategic plan.
- The Vision 2015 aspiration, key priorities and baseline remain unchanged
- Our targets are extended to 2018
- Some goals and strategies have been updated or added
- We have stopped using the Vision 2015 title
Download the most recent progress report: Waterloo Engineering Strategic Plan Progress Report - 2014/15 (PDF)