*CANCELLED* - Lift Ticket Offer from Osler Bluff Ski Club - Ski Day COVID-19 Edition - *CANCELLED*
UPDATE: Due to Ontario's province-wide lockdown from December 26, 2020 to January 23, 2021, this ticket offer has been cancelled since Osler Bluff Ski Club will be closed.
In the time of physical distancing during a global pandemic, our annual ski day will consist of an offer of lift tickets only which can be purchased directly through Osler Bluff Ski Club.
Osler Bluff Ski Club has generously extended a special lift ticket offer for skiing or snowboarding to Waterloo Engineering and Science alumni for one day only: Friday January 22, 2021. All safety precautions will be in effect at the Club, in the lodge as well as on the lifts and the hills, as per their geographic area zone restrictions, to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
This is NOT an official alumni event due to University of Waterloo COVID-19 travel restrictions. Also, there will not be a lunch, ski race, or apres ski nor will there be University of Waterloo staff present.
If you choose to purchase lift tickets from Osler Bluff Ski Club to ski/snowboard that day, you do so at your own risk.
Ski and snowboard equipment rental is available and can be arranged directly with Squire John's. Check out equipment rental prices. Book your equipment directly with Squire John's - link coming soon!
FULL DAY only - 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Student: $72 (with student ID)
Child: $62 (12 and under)
Toddler: Free (4 and under)
*all prices include HST; half day lift tickets are not available for purchase.
Lift Ticket Offer Rules
- There is a limited number of tickets available so please register only if you are very confident that you will be skiing or snowboarding that day
- There is a limit of 4 tickets per person and each person must be registered individually
- When letting the Club know that you'll be attending, you must include the names of all of your guests and only those guests who are registered will be allowed to ski/snowboard that day
- Due to limitations with COVID-19, Osler is not able to accommodate walk-ins on January 22, 2021
- A COVID-19 screening document for each skier must be filled out via the Club's website. This document will be available 24 hours in advance of the day and you will be sent an email with the link to the online document. The Club will not admit anyone who has not completed this document in advance.
- Please arrive at the Club at the Main Lodge (not Orchard Lodge) dressed to ski/snowboard as the Club is not able to offer change room facilities since physical distancing cannot be followed in existing tight spaces
- You will pay for your lift tickets when you arrive at the Club on January 22, 2021; follow the signs for the designated ticket pick up location outside by the Main Lodge.
- Washrooms will be accessible
- Lodges will have capacity restrictions; please follow all rules as set out by the Club and the region's health department for capacity in the lodges
- Chairlifts will have capacity restrictions; please follow all rules as set out by the Club and the region's health department for capacity on the chairlifts
- Masks will need to be worn while in the lift lines as well as on the lifts. Up to 4 people can ride the chair if they are in the same family, social bubble or are cohorts, otherwise they must ride in singles.
- The food line in the Main Lodge will be open for purchasing food but you are encouraged to bring your own packed lunch and eat it outside as inside spaces are very limited. The Club has plenty of picnic tables and outdoor fire pits available for eating outdoors. If you do need to order from the food line, you're encouraged to pre-order your food using their mobile app to avoid line ups - more information coming soon.
795534 The Blue Mountains Clearview Townline
Town of the Blue Mountains (near Collingwood), ON L9Y 0R7