Join us for this important event, bringing together policy makers, technology innovators, leading researchers and entrepreneurs!
Forum Goals and Objectives:
- The goal of the Forum is to explore the effect of emerging technologies on the distribution sector business models.
- The Forum comprised of panel presentations by leading industry, government, and academia, with extensive opportunities for networking.
- The objective of the Forum is to address the alignment of energy policy and the need to foster innovation to achieve a low carbon economy.
The Forum will:
1. Explore investment opportunities for technology developers and small to medium size enterprises (SMEs) as new business models emerge in response to disruptive technologies.
2. Focus on distributed energy resources to improve performance and resilience of the distribution network.
3. Foster research partnerships between academia, industry, utilities and government to strengthen the eco-system for innovation and entrepreneurship.
4. Address regulatory and energy policy issues in the context of sector modernization.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1