Booking a lab
- Check availability of the space/room using the links below or speak to Natalie directly at extension 35257. Email your request to Natalie Brown in the Engineering Undergraduate Office and include the lab booking form.
Note: The lab schedule links can't be accessed off campus.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your room has been booked.
- Review the form details, and make sure the instrutor has signed and dated the form.
- If you do not receive confirmation by email do not assume that the room has been booked for you.
- If you need assistance with software support or using the equipment in the labs you must contact the computing support staff:
- Martin MacLeod - ext. 32965 for WEEF Lab (E2 1792)
- Dave Walsh - ext. 32788 for Multimedia Lab (CPH 1346)
Key for multimedia or WEEF lab
If your lab booking falls outside of regular business hours, you will require a key in order to open and lock the lab. You must see Natalie located in the Engineering Undergraduate Office E2 1772 to get a key.
When you use the labs it is your responsibility to:
- Remind students about the no food and no drink policy
- Remind students to fold and stack temporary chairs against the wall (if applicable)
- Remind students to not leave anything behind for someone else to clean up!
- Ensure that all students have vacated the lab when finished
- Turn off equipment and lock it away when finished
- Lock the door
- Return the key to Natalie