Booking Student labs and Teaching labs
- Under special circumstances, Student labs can be booked for Engineering specific classes or events. Each request will be reviewed and approved on a case by case basis. Please email your request to Sabine Kawalec in Engineering Computing.
- For Teaching labs, please check availability of the space/room using the links below or speak to Yang Zhou directly at ext. 43506. Email your request to email@example.com in the Engineering Undergraduate Office and include the lab booking form.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your room has been booked.
- For Teaching labs, please review the form details, and make sure the instructor has signed and dated the form.
- If you do not receive confirmation by email do not assume that the room has been booked for you.
- If you need assistance with AV, software support or using the equipment in the labs, please contact:
Note: The lab schedule links can't be accessed off campus.
Key for Multimedia or WEEF labs
If your lab booking falls outside of regular business hours, you will require a key in order to open and lock the lab. You must see Yang Zhou in the Engineering Undergraduate Office (E2 1772) to get a key.
When you use the labs it is your responsibility to:
- Remind students about the no food and no drink policy
- Remind students to fold and stack temporary chairs against the wall (if applicable)
- Remind students to not leave anything behind for someone else to clean up!
- Ensure that all students have vacated the lab when finished
- Turn off equipment and lock it away when finished
- Lock the door
- Return the key to Yang Zhou