Your support for the Music program will make it possible to:
- offer 16 free Noon Hour Concerts a year,
- Community concerts, seminars and workshops such as our Community Gamelan ensemble
- provide an excellent studio instruction program with outstanding instructors, and
- maintain our fleet of 17 pianos.
Your support for the Grebel Fund will make it possible to:
- offer quality academic programs,
- nurture leadership development, and
- reach our goal of $375,000.
Make a credit card donation on Grebels pledge page. Simply select the fund at Grebel you wish to support and fill in your details. Your receipt for online donations will come from the University of Waterloo. Thanks!
To learn more about how your gift to the Music Department will impact Grebel students, contact Fred W. Martin, Director of Advancement.
Studying both Music and PACS together helps me better understand how to live in harmony with the world. Music can be a wonderful way of connecting with others and building community. Peace and Conflict Studies has helped me understand the importance of taking action in the communities I am a part of and seeing things from anothers point of view. I love making music with others and learning ways music can be a tool in peacebuilding.
SELAH WOELK, Music and Peace and Conflict Studies
Ive learned more about others and found new styles of music that interest me because of some of the connections Ive made at Grebel. Interaction with other musicians has allowed me to explore different styles and genres, as well as try new ways of learning besides simply reading written music.
LEAH DAU, Music