Your support for the Music program will make it possible to:
- offer 16 free Noon Hour Concerts a year,
- Community concerts, seminars and workshops such as our Community Gamelan ensemble
- provide an excellent studio instruction program with outstanding instructors, and
- maintain our fleet of 17 pianos.
Your support for the Grebel Fund will make it possible to:
- offer quality academic programs,
- nurture leadership development, and
- reach our goal of $400,00.
Make a credit card donation on Grebels pledge page. Simply select the fund at Grebel you wish to support and fill in your details. Your receipt for online donations will come from the University of Waterloo. Thanks!
To learn more about how your gift to the Music Department will impact Grebel students, contact Fred W. Martin, Director of Advancement.
SELAH WOELK, 3rd-Year Arts, Music and Peace and Conflict Studies
LEAH DAU, 3rd year Music
This program welcomes you into a community of students who share an interest in music and will live alongside you as you navigate your first year of university. I cannot express how valuable it is to be a part of a group like this!
MYKAYLA TURNER, Music, Health Studies
I chose to live at Grebel because of the Music Living-Learning Community, and it turns out I hit the jackpot! Arriving from Indonesia, I was moved by how friendly and helpful people at Grebel were. I wasnt great at speaking English, but the open doors and fill the table tradition really helped. My friends and parents said that they can feel the family and community atmosphere here too!
NIKI NATASSJA, Music, Arts and Business