Support the Library and Archives
Your support for the Milton Good Library & Mennonite Archives of Ontario will make it possible to:
- purchase reference works or online subscriptions,
- purchase rare Mennonitica (items pertaining to Mennonite life and heritage), and
- support digitization projects that will make a wealth of archival resources available online.
Your support for the Grebel Fund will make it possible to:
- offer quality academic programs,
- nurture leadership development, and
- reach our goal of $10,000 for Library and Archive program support
This map of Waterloo County from 1861 includes landmarks, buildings, and lot demarcations, along with the names of settlers. Teacher and genealogist Ezra Eby used this map in Waterloo County classrooms. His Biographical History of Waterloo Township was a foundational work of local history and genealogy. Christian Eby, a traditional healer and Ezra’s brother, used the map to locate his clients. The map was passed down to Christian’s son Gordon C. Eby and his children donated the map and arranged for its preservation with other donors who supported the costs for framing. The map is on display at the Mennonite Archives of Ontario in the Milton Good Library at Grebel.