pacs students in a class with professor at grebel

As a student at Conrad Grebel, you can take a rich variety of liberal arts courses, from first to fourth year, in the disciplines of HistoryMennonite StudiesMusicPeace and Conflict StudiesPhilosophyReligious Studies, and Sociology, taught by Grebel professors and adjunct instructors.

Who studies at Conrad Grebel University College?

University of Waterloo students who are pursuing a major or minor in Music will take all of their music courses at Conrad Grebel, and many of their elective courses as well. The same is true for Peace and Conflict Studies students, and also for students completing a minor in Mennonite Studies or Church, Music, and Worship.

Students enrolled in other academic plans in the Faculty of Arts at University of Waterloo may take some of their required and electives courses at Conrad Grebel.

Students who are in any of University of Waterloo’s six Faculties may take one or more elective courses at Conrad Grebel University College. Many of the students living in Grebel’s residence take required or elective courses at the College, depending on their academic program of choice.

Grebel students register at University of Waterloo

All undergraduate students taking courses at Conrad Grebel University College must register for their academic programs through University of Waterloo. Students wishing to live in residence at Grebel should apply directly to Conrad Grebel.


Conrad Grebel University College offers a wide variety of scholarships, awards and bursaries.