- Read the important application information.
- Fill out the Grebel residence online application.
- You can apply to Grebel's residence before you have an academic offer from UWaterloo.
- Don't apply concurrently to Grebel and UWaterloo residences...once you are on UWaterloo's list... it complicates your Grebel residence application. There is no risk of losing a spot at UWaterloo residences as Grebel makes housing decisions prior to the UWaterloo deadline.
- Part of our application process is participation in a group interview. These are fun and informative! Check out what Ananya says about the interview in a 1-minute video.
- We'll be in touch after we've received your application to talk about next steps.
Any questions regarding your residence application can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grebel is among the smallest residences on the University of Waterloo campus. Our size contributes to a great sense of community so you will get to know everyone at Grebel!
Grebel is not part of the 100% guarantee offered by all other residences at UWaterloo. This is because we are a multi-year residence...meaning after your first year, you can come live at Grebel again and again!
Because we are not part of the 100% guarantee, you will need to submit a Grebel residence application seperate from other UWaterloo housing (and not concurrently). We follow-up with all applicants in an interview. The interview gives each of us the opportunity to learn a little more about each other and to explore if Grebel is a good fit!
We also have some off-campus options for connecting to Grebel. If this interests you, inquire at email@example.com.
Note: if you apply for fall, you must also apply for winter and/or spring