Returning Resident Application Form

Fill in this form if you have previously been part of the Grebel community as a resident or associate and would like to live in residence in a future term.

Applications will be considered as they are submitted.

Important: This is not an application for academic admission. Acceptance to Conrad Grebel residence is contingent upon being admitted to an academic program at the University of Waterloo.

A photo is required in order to submit. This photo will not be published unless/until you have signed a contract with Grebel, at which time a photo release form will be issued.