Waterloo Engineering welcomes future students and their families to visit us to discover our undergraduate programs, campus, student life and more at this year's Fall Open House!
Schedule of Events for Waterloo Engineering
All activities start in J.R. Coutts Engineering Lecture Hall (RCH)
- 10:00am - 4:00pm: Waterloo Engineering admissions & co-op sessions (45 min presentations, 10am, 11am, 1:30pm, 2:30pm)
- 10:00am - 3:30pm: Waterloo Engineering program information sessions (30 min presentations)
- 10:00am - 4:00pm: Engineering admissions, co-op, and program booths open with experts to answer your questions.
- 10:00am - 4:00pm: Student design team fair (E5)
- 10:00am - 3:30pm: Departmental tours
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm: Women in Engineering Information Session (E5-3102)
- 10:00am - 3:30pm: Women in Engineering Living Learning Community residence tour
Plan your day to discover where a career in engineering can take you. If you're applying, we hope this event will help you discover what type of engineering is right for you.
You'll have access to our helpful professors, students, staff and alumni who can answer your questions and get you connected to the information you're looking for.
We hope to see you there!
Pre-register to learn more.
If you are interested in Architecture, please plan to participate in the School of Architecture's Open House in Cambridge, Ontario.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1