Workplace inspections help prevent injuries and illnesses. Through critical examination of the campus, inspections identify and record hazards for corrective action.
See the Workplace Inspections Program for more information.
The Safety Office provides in-class workplace inspection training to:
- Joint Health and Safety Committee worker members
- Department health and safety coordinators and committee members
- Anyone tasked with conducting workplace inspections
Additional resources and information
- Laboratory (.docx)
- Guide to conducting a laboratory inspection.pdf
- Shops and studio area (.docx)
- Office and classroom areas (.docx)
Administrative support areas: