Returning Off-Campus Associate Application Form

This is the correct form if you have been formally part of Grebel as a resident or associate in any previous term. If you have not been part of Grebel in the past, fill in the new student Off-Campus Associate form. 

A photo is required with your submitted application.

Important: This is not an application for academic admission. Acceptance as a Conrad Grebel Off-Campus Associate is contingent upon being admitted to an academic program of the University of Waterloo .