Dean of Engineering Office
Carl A. Pollock Hall (CPH) 4301
519-888-4567 ext. 32718
For a complete list of all graduate studies forms please visit the graduate studies forms webpage.
Please note: the Engineering Graduate Studies Office is now located in DWE 3520, NOT in PHY. Bring your completed form and thesis to DWE 3520B
- To deposit a master's thesis: MASc Thesis Submission [PDF]
Comprehensive Examination forms
- To schedule a PhD Comprehensive Examination: PhD Comprehensive Examination Form [PDF]
- The PhD Comprehensive Examination Report: Report of PhD Comprehensive Examination Form [PDF]
- To request a term extension in order to delay a PhD Comprehensive Examination: PhD Comprehensive Examination Time Limit Extension Request [PDF]
Thesis Defence forms
- Information on scheduling PhD Defences: Guidelines for Supervisors [PDF]
- To schedule a PhD Defence: Nomination of the PhD Thesis Examining Committee Form [PDF]
- To appoint a replacement: Delegate or Replacement Form [PDF] Note: delegates are no longer permitted
Please note: forms are not optimally accessible in Firefox. Use Chrome or Internet Explorer to fill out the forms online.
Graduate Student Course Critiques Comments Form
The graduate course critique survey is divided into two parts. Part I offers students the opportunity to assess the teaching within a choice of ranges. Part II gives students the opportunity to make more specific written comments.
Students may access Part II of the survey via the link below, type in the comments, print a copy, and bring it to class on the survey date. In order to be considered valid, Part II of the survey must accompany Part I of the survey completed in class on the critique date.
Grad Course Critiques Comments Form [PDF]
Find out more about the course evaluation process.