Join us for part of the open house or make a day of it!
- Attend information sessions about your program, co-op, paying for university, and residence life.
- Discover what a first year lecture is actually like.
- Chat with professors and students.
- Take a campus tour and visit our residences.
This is your chance to learn all the specifics about your program in the Faculty of Mathematics. Whether you're interested in:
- Actuarial Science, Data Science, Statistics, and Statistics for Health
- Math majors like Applied Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Combinatorics and Optimization, Computational Mathematics, Mathematical Finance, Mathematical Optimization, Mathematical Physics, Pure Mathematics
- Math business programs like Laurier Business Administration and Waterloo Mathematics Double Degree, Math/Chartered Professional Accountancy (CPA), Math Economics, Financial Analysis and Risk Management, Information Technology Management, and Math Business Admin
- Computer Science
- Computing and Financial Management
You even have the opportunity to sit through a workshop to help you prepare for the Euclid Contest in April.
We can't wait to see you!