Information for

You are here

Guidelines for instructors

There are many practical questions that need to be answered before teaching a course. If you have a question that is not answered here, please ask the staff in the Mathematics Undergraduate Office (MUO), in Mathematics & Computing Building (MC) room 4022.

About Teaching

Getting Started

Graduate and Undergraduate Teaching Assistants

Assignments, workload, etc

First Day of Class

Questions students might ask you.

Accessability Services

Midterm Tests and Final Examinations

Request for INC grades

Final Grades

End of Term