- Review the eligibility requirements for Math students
- Attend a mandatory information session hosted by the Study Abroad team.
- All students can review potential host schools in Waterloo Passport but you will only have access to the application form following your attendance at an information session and when applications are open.
- Review the application process.
- Students on exchange must pay tuition for a full course load of 2.5 units and are registered as such in Quest.
- Students who go abroad in Winter or Spring terms will not be able to graduate in the June ceremonies due to the time it takes to receive official transcripts and process transfer credits. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Co-op students have access to WaterlooWorks while on exchange. Note: some restrictions may apply
- Transfer credit is not granted for audited courses.
Please direct questions about the application, changing your choices, or information sessions to the Study Abroad team in the Student Success Office.
For questions related to your eligibility for exchange, faculty endorsement, course equivalencies, and transfer credits, please contact the Math Exchange Office.