For students interested in going on exchange in 2019/2020:
- Review the eligibility requirements for Math students
- Attend a mandatory information session hosted by the Study Abroad team. If you are not in Waterloo, please contact the team to make alternative arrangements.
- All students can review potential host schools in Waterloo Passport but you will only have access to the application form following your attendance at an information session. Please make sure to review the list of schools that have spots remaining for the 2019/2020 exchange.
- Deadline for Fall 2019 applications is March 1, 2019.
- Deadline for Winter 2020/Spring 2020 applications is August 1, 2019.
- How to Apply - Go-Abroad Application Process
Please direct questions about your match offer, changing your choices, or information sessions to the Study Abroad team in the Student Success Office.
For questions related to your eligibility for exchange, faculty endorsement, course equivalencies, and transfer credits, please contact the Math Exchange Office.