Apply to one or more of the following entry programs in the Faculty of Mathematics.
All of the programs listed below are available through both the co-op and the regular systems of study, with a few co-op only exceptions.
Follow the links below for program descriptions, lists of first-year and sample upper-year courses, and sample co-op jobs and jobs after graduation.
You cannot apply directly to the following programs. You apply to Mathematics for access to these majors that begin at the end of first year or later:
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Combinatorics and Optimization
- Computational Mathematics
- Data Science
- Mathematical Economics
- Mathematical Finance
- Mathematical Optimization
- Mathematical Physics
- Mathematical Studies
- Mathematics/Teaching *co-op only
- Pure Mathematics
Math, business, and accounting programs
Apply directly to these business and accounting programs:
- Business Administration and Mathematics Double Degree *co-op only
- Mathematics/Business Administration
- Information Technology Management (ITM) (major after first-year in Math/BA)
- Mathematics/Chartered Professional Accountancy (Math/CPA) *co-op only
- Mathematics/Financial Analysis and Risk Management (Math/FARM)
- NEW: Online Mathematics/Financial Analysis and Risk Management (Math/FARM)
Computer science programs
Apply directly to these computer science programs:
- Business Administration and Computer Science Double Degree *co-op only
- Computer Science (CS)
- Computing and Financial Management (CFM) *co-op only
- Software Engineering *co-op only
Mathematics/English Language for Academic Studies (Math/ELAS)
Learn more about Math/ELAS.