We’re better together.
Join a community of alumni and allies from around the globe who are leading the way for women and underrepresented genders in STEM. The change starts here and it starts now — with you.
Make an investment with lasting results. Help us to attract more young people to STEM, nurture the talents of current students and prepare alumni to thrive in their careers, all while connecting with likeminded peers. Be a part of our community.
Throughout the year, you’ll receive updates on the network, invitations to exclusive events, and opportunities to engage as a volunteer.
"Through a combination of persistence and community, each of us has taken a unique path to success that lead us to connecting in this network. What a wonderful opportunity to be a part of someone else’s community; helping the next generation of leaders carve out their own unique path to success."
Pam Tatroff, BMath '07 and WWIN Member
Count yourself in
Interested in connecting with our team? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of WWIN, we look forward to staying connected with you in the following ways:
Changemakers (pledge of $1,000 or more per year, $83.34 a month)
- Make a financial commitment, join the network, and connect with other champions committed to increasing the number of women in math and computer science
- Invitation to Waterloo-led WWIN events
- Invitation to WWIN events held by ambassadors in key regions (as available)
- Opportunity to volunteer to support the next generation of leaders
- Opportunity to provide input on the innovation projects submitted to WWIN by our campus community
Trailblazers (pledge of $5,000 or more per year)
All of the invitations that Changemakers receive, plus exclusive opportunities to:
- attend an exclusive event which provides a behind-the-scenes look at your impact or assists in the vetting process of the innovation projects submitted to WWIN
- connect with a member of Waterloo's senior leadership team at the exclusive event