The Faculty of Mathematics is holding a virtual workshop on writing a research proposal for NSERC applications. This is a part of the application that many graduate students and young researchers find quite challenging. To help you with this, we have invited the following professors and doctorate students:
- Prof. Anita Layton (Applied Mathematics)
- Prof. Richard Cook (Statistics and Actuarial Science)
- Matthew Lakier (Computer Science)
- Nikhita Vinod Joshi (Computer Science)
- Shayla Redlin (Combinatorics & Optimization)
In the context of their own research, the presenters will share their own experience with writing research proposals and will also answer your questions. If you would like to attend, please register for the workshop.