The Director of Planning is here to connect you to the Faculty of Mathematics’ strategic planning process and to help meet your data and analysis needs.
The Director of Planning manages the Faculty’s ongoing strategic planning process including consultation, development, implementation, assessment and reporting.
- Read the Faculty of Mathematics Strategic Plan 2018
- Use the Implementation Idea Submission Form to share your ideas for how the Faculty can meet our strategic goals and objectives.
- Send your questions and feedback about our plan and its implementation to the Director of Planning.
Data and analysis
Contact the Director of Planning for support with:
- Data, analysis and research to better understand the Faculty and its units, for decision support or to support continuous improvement
- Definition and interpretation of institutional measures and indicators
- Information about global university rankings of mathematics, computer science and statistics
- Interpreting and applying the University’s guidelines and resources for surveys