For the most up-to-date information from the University about the coronavirus, see the COVID-19 website.
Moving to online courses
Several sources of support are available, including:
- Keep Learning site from IST
- Digital Assets Group resource page
- Computer Science Computing Facility resource page
- Centre for Extended Learning Teach online page
If you are setting up communications through Teams, you can access it through the Microsoft Office 365 site.
- You may need to activate your account if you haven't already and you can find instructions on the site.
- You can access Teams via the web or as an app on your preferred device.
- Everyone has full privileges to set up meetings, chats, etc., though Teams need to be set up through IST.
All the computer labs are closed to protect our students as we cannot ensure that all the keyboards and surfaces are clean at all times. We are directing students to instructions on how to connect from home.