GRADflix is a research communication opportunity for graduate students. Participants will create a video, moving slide show, or animation of no longer than 60 seconds (one minute) in length that describes their research.
Learn more about GRADflix, register to compete, view the eligibility and rules, etc. on the GRADflix website.
The dates for the 2021-2022 competition are as follows:
- October 13, 2021: competition launch - GRADflix registration opens
- November 1, 2021: GRADflix training session
- November 17, 2021: GRADflix drop-in feedback session
- November 24, 2021: Deadline to register to participate in GRADflix
- December 1, 2021: GRADflix drop-in feedback session
- January 10, 2022: (at 4:00 p.m.): GRADflix submission deadline
- January 31, 2022: GRADflix virtual showcase event